Being the only surviving member of the royal family of the Land of the Nightshades, Eve Eden uses her inherited shadow powers to fight crime and evil as Nightshade.
Powers and Abilities
Umbrakinesis: Nightshade's powers are hereditary due to her being the only surviving royal family member from the Land of Nightshades. Nightshade absorbed the Succubus into her body after the Suicide Squad mission on which Larry died, and doing so made her appear less human: her skin turned pale white and her hair became living shadows.
- Nightshade Teleportation: She could create dimensional warps and teleport herself and others by passing them through the Land of Nightshades. She is now the only person capable of accessing the haunted dimension known as the Land of Nightshades. At this writing, it is unknown whether or not the Land of Nightshades is in any way related to the Shadowlands accessed by The Shade]], Obsidian, and Ian Karkull.
- Shadow Magnification: ability to Magnify shadows
- Shadow Homunculi: it requires some measure of concentration for her to form elaborate darkness constructs
- 'Shadowstuff Aura': Nightshade could become a living two-dimensional tangible shadow. It usually manifests itself as body-length black hair, but dog-like shadow creatures extend from it when she fights (or if she cannot maintain control of them). These shadow-guardians work as long-range weapons and are at least strong enough to shatter a heavy metal door.
- 'Shadow Fields': She can extend shadowfields (areas of darkness) around other people; similarly, she can envelop people while in her shadow form.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References