Lex Luthor, Superman's arch-nemesis, is one of the most gifted beings alive, whose hatred of "interfering aliens" pushes him down the path of a sociopath. Known for his "ends justifies the means" approach to life, his single-minded and often brutal focus puts him at odds with The Man of Steel.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect : Luthor's intelligence is nearly unrivaled. His many plans and plots to attack, maim, and generally bring ill will towards Superman were all subjects to a major plan to find a way to end the idea of Superman as well as the alien himself. Luthor has solved complicated equations in a few minutes and holds a myriad of masters and degrees. He's found cures for diseases in deep thought and found ways to better mankind while still profiting from it's destruction.
- Business Management : Lex Luthor is one of the most shrewd businessmen in the world, a trait that has earned him an immense fortune second only to entrepreneurs like Bruce Wayne and Steve Dayton. Unlike Wayne however, Luthor is not above using cutthroat tactics, unethical practices and illegal operations to maintain the success of his business empire. At the height of Lexcorp's power, Lex Luthor virtually owned every business enterprise in the city of Metropolis.
- Political Science : Lex Luthor's corporate skills applied just as sharply in the political arena as they did in the boardroom.
- Leadership : Although Luthor's tenure as president ended in scandal, he successfully guided the nation during the massive alien invasion. He's lead a large amount of supervillain teams and done so quite effectively.
- Science : Lex has solved complicated chemical equations in seconds. He understands the variety of powers associated with the human metagene and manipulated it for his own purposes. He claims he found a cure for cancer as well as AIDS but holds them in his personal notes to better bank on it's research.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic) : Lex Luthor is also trained in hand-to-hand combat, though his personal Amazon fighting instructors consider him a a sub-par combatant with poor form. He has single-handedly fought with Nightwing and Batman, although he wasn't able to defeat them.
Transportation: None known.
- Lex Luthor's Warsuit
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Alexander Luthor (Earth-X0) (Chronological)
- Character Gallery: Alexander Luthor (Earth-X0)